Thursday, April 14, 2011

SOCOM 4: Experience it the best way possible!


Socom 4 is almost near its release date (April 19th, 2011) and you may be looking into the move compatibilities of the game. I have not tried it yet with SOCOM4 but I have tried the move controller with the sharpshooter attachment with Killzone 3 and loved it. Looking at reviews from other sites the move and sharpshooter combo looks to be an even better experience with SOCOM 4. It's going to be pretty expensive buying the game and all the other accessories needed to play with the move. Canadians on the other hand are pretty lucky I have to say. Now I only say this because I have asked people around different countries such as UK, US, and France. My friends have said they have not seen this same deal in their countries. I could be wrong and I really reccomend anyone who reads this no matter what country your in, you should check if this bundle is available at any of your local electronic/game stores. Well let me start talking about the SOCOM 4 bundle itself. You basically get a copy of SOCOM 4 ($59.99), Move Controller ($49.99), Move Navigation Controller ($29.99), Playstation Eye-Camera ($39.99), and finally the Sharpshooter ($39.99). You get all that for a final price tag of $149.99 CDN. You get to save over $65 and I think that's an amazing deal for those who are not only interested in SOCOM4, but just for everyone who has a PS3. Anyways I will be picking this bundle up, just wanted to let others know this deal is available. For more information click on the link provided below. Enjoy Gaming!

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/socom-4-u-s-navy-seals-full-deployment-edition-playstation-3/10166823.aspx?path=e155a2f8bf068fad9d833145e14f921cen02

No comments:

Post a Comment